If you want to be part of a team that has roots in Mississippi but reaches all over the world, a team that is always looking for a new, better way to do things, get in touch.
Automotive Manufacturing Engineer
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- evaluate automotive manufacturing processes by designing and developing test programs
- apply knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, and test methods to maximize efficiency of manufacturing processes
- assist quality by designing testing methods, test finished product and process capabilities and establish manufacturing standards and assist in training technicians and supervisors
- design electronic and electric systems for new products with custom programs, and design and program robotic based equipment.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering plus three (3) years experience as a Manufacturing or Test Engineer in an Automotive Manufacturing facility. Completion of course work in a four (4) year Electrical Engineering degree program is acceptable (in lieu of a Bachelor Degree).
- Experience must be in Automotive Manufacturing facility, utilizing Testand, Labview, C++, CVI, Visual Basic, Epson RC+, and Delphi Borland, RSLogix, GE Fanuc and Direct Soft platforms.
Send resume to Brad Williams, 4341 Hwy 80 W, Pelahatchie, MS 39145